Friday, April 28, 2006

Summer Projects

It's that time of year again, when I start farming out my web design and programming talents for short summer projects.

If you or someone you know has a web site that needs updates, or wants a brand new web site, I'm looking for some work on the side. I, of course, built my own web site, as well as Kevin Tierney's web site, if some kind of portfolio is required. Unfortunately, the real "pizzazz" of those web sites is what goes on behind the scenes - both sites are extremely dynamic and well-automated. For example, I built an administrative module at my site that allows me to simply post a new article, and the main page automatically gets updated to add the new article to the menu.

Anyway - if you need some web work done and have a few hundred dollars to invest, drop me an email.