Thursday, April 20, 2006

Something Old, Something New

The actual moving part of the move is complete. The old house has been emptied and the new house has been filled. Now begins the laborious process of unpacking everything and trying to get settled in.

Meanwhile, I have finally finished the work on the Second Edition of my little manuscript, 100 Scripture Verses Every Catholic Should Know. A few minor changes were made, and one major change was made. In the area of "minor changes," I added a table of contents and a charming little cover for the book. In the area of "major change," I went back through and supplied - for each of the 100 verses - a quote from one of the saints, doctors, popes, or Fathers of the Church relating to the verse and/or subject at hand.

It's still primarily a Scripturally-based work, but at least now it has some solid grounding in Tradition as well.

The manuscript is being distributed as a PDF file, which I will be happy to email to you. Suggested donation is $10.00, but free copies are available upon request.

I Want a Copy!